Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hijab Look - Peplum Pinky Dress for Wedding :D


Hey hooo.. Long time no post something in my blog..
Here, i just wanna share u 'bout my designed.

I designed a dress for my cousin's wedding reception,
Maybe i'm not good enough to be a designer but maybe i'm just making something that nice to me,,,

I got this material at Tanah Abang, n u can find so many kinds of material there.. I made a dress with kebaya material. i didn't know what kind of this material, but the seller called it "kebaya jaring or laba-laba".. haha.. Can u imagine that??
I love this material because of the color,,u know me so.... lah..
i really love PINK. and PINK make me feel so fabulous.... hehe

It prices about 200k-250k/ meter.
Absolutely,, i think it was more expensive than my budget.. huhu.
but i've already love the color.. :D

I mix my dress with xatin, tile n kebaya material and some of sequin (payet) on their
embroidery (bordir)..
I just need 2 meters of kebaya material, 3 meters of xatin, and two meters of tile..

Now, Let's see.. :))

Add caption


i'am a PINKY girl.. :)


 Not allowed to copy or paste this pict without any permission

1 comment:

  1. Ass.kak boleh minta twitter kakak atau pin.aku mau belajar pake hijab kayak kakak sebentar lg aku perpisahan kak.aku mau banget pake yg kayak kakak.atau nggak tlg dong kakak share tutorial step by step pake hijabnya.sangat diharapkan comment aku dibales secepatnya.makasih sebelumnya kak:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment, I'll see you and reply soon. Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers